Contact: Jose Garcia
Contact Phone: 713-229-9000
Des Plaines, Illinois, United StatesDes Plaines,IL,60016United States
Pickup Instructions:Not available
Show all items from this seller
Runs until: Dec 17 2017
08 - Doors & Windows
08342 - Industrial & hangar doors
Sargent and Greenleaf 6120 Electronic Locks - NEW OEM Packagaing
Salvex Listing ID: 182970840
This lot of Sargent and Greenleaf 6120 Electronic Locks --NEW OEM Packagaing is being sold by a company to recover funds and storage space.
Product: Sargent and Greenleaf 6120 Electronic Locks --NEW OEM Packagaing
Quantity: 50 Sets
1 Keypad, 1 Lock, 1 Back plate
- One million codes to choose from. One master code and eight user codes.
- Programmable time delay of one to nine minutes can easily be activated from the keypad.
- Deadlocking, motor driven bolt withstands over 225 lbs. of end pressure.
- UL Listed Electonic Safe Lock.
- Penalty lockout feature shuts the lock down for five minutes of four or more incorrect codes are entered in a row to deter random code entry attempts.
One-step operation, just enter the code and the lock unlocks. Requires no turning of a dial to lock or unlock. Puts an end to the dangerous practice of day-locking or leaving the safe open. Automatically relocks when you shut the safe door and turn the door's locking handle. Lets you change codes at any time with a few touches of the keypad. Protects from being opened or manipulated with repeated, random code entry. Offers secure and reliable deadlocking, motor-driven bolt operation. Flexible interface capability using the optional bolt position indicator, works with security systems, alarm systems, and CCTV. Allows for multiple users while at the same time giving you greater control over access. Programmable time delay of up to 9 minutes Keypad Finish: Satin Chrome.
- Quantity: 50 Sets
- Retail Value: $10,500.00
- Original Wholesale Value: $7,000.00
- Location: Des Plaines, Illinois, United States
NEW in original OEM cases -These are not individually packaged. Seller can load the product to the buyer's truck. Buyer is responsible for logistics to final destination.